• Star Inn at Harome: Michelin star restaurant burns down

    12 days ago - By Travel and Tourworld

    A Michelin-star restaurant in northern England housed in a 14th century building has suffered significant damage after its thatched roof caught fire.
    The Star Inn at Harome caught fire at 10.13 p.m. local time on Wednesday, according to the North Yorkshire Fire and Rescue Service.
    The restaurant, which is located in the village of Harome in the county of North Yorkshire, posted about the incident on social media.
    It's been a long night so far.... I'm afraid we won't be open for a while as we are reduced to ashes, reads one tweet, which includes a short video of firefighters working to...
    Read more ...